International engineering services company architectes the busiest e-commerce services for the largest retailers in the US to solve challenging problems, develop enterprise high-load services with millisecond response time, and to improve development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, and CI/CD processes. It focuses on Big Data analytics, scalable omni-channel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Integration and support of loyalty marketing platform in the cloud via a data-driven approach. It makes easy to execute loyalty programs and personalized customer retention campaigns.
- Ruby based product automation on Chef;
- Security patching and maintenenace;
- Collaboration with customer's IT services and Big Data engineers;
- Building Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Solid understanding Unix/Linux administration (RHEL/CentOS is preferred);
- General programming skills and hands-on experience with Java/Ruby;
- Strong experience with Chef;
- Understanding and ability to use SQL;
- Experience with AWS: Redshift, EC2, S3, EB;
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools (Datadog/Graphite/Zabbix or others) and ALM toolset (Git, Jenkins, Nexus, etc.);
- English language skills (upper intermediate);
- Ability to lead group of 2-3 people.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with RightScale.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- Benefits program;
- Business trips to US;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Relocating opportunities.
Devops, Lead, Chef, AWS