Our client is an international provider of consultancy and credit risk management.
A team of Developers working on implementation and customization of cutting-edge banking/financial risk management SW. The project is within a multi-cultural environment, some roles involve extensive traveling around the globe (Thailand, India, US, Australia,...). Knowledge of any world language is welcome (Arabic, French, Chinese).
We are searching suitable candidates to fill the role of .NET Developer who will participate on development activities and will be involved in all aspects of a project lifecycle in different projects.
We will provide you with guidance on all aspects of relocation – work permit application, communication with authorities etc.
Duration: Long-term cooperation
Location: Prague - city center
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Technical specification, application design and definition of system architecture;
- Data modeling and database programming;
- Defect analysis and bug fixing;
- Software configuration management and build process;
- Module testing and code reviews;
- Presentation of concepts and proposals, providing status updates on deliverables and; negotiation of solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of C#/.NET;
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 4;
- Good experience in programming (extensive experience for senior position);
- Good knowledge of Relational databases (preferably MS SQL 2k8 R2, Sybase ASE)+Oracle;
- Ability to read UML;
- An aptitude for financial products/markets and drive to develop business, not just technical skills;
- Exposure to a formal development methodology (preferably agile – an iterative approach to development, Continuous Integration, TDD);
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Independent logical and analytical thinking;
- Team player, open minded, proactive and good communication skills.
- Working viza;
- Stable salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Office in historical area of Prague
.NET, C#, web