Our client is building a new product for Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR). EDR will provide customers with cutting edge technology not only detecting malwareless threats, advanced persistent threats and other modern attacks but also revolutionary actionable visualization and real time views to what's going in in the customer environment. Product will become essential part of the company's B2B business. The team to develop this product is a completely new team where the best developers are required - the ones who are motivated to work on a completely new product with several new technologies.
- 5 year experience of developing for Windows platform (not on Windows platform!);
- Deep understanding of Windows internals and networking;
- Fluent in C++;
- Fluent English.
- Unit tests;
- Test Automation;
- Continous integration (we use Jenkins) and build systems;
- Experience in developing for other operating systems;
- Earlier experience in the Cyber security domain.
This is an opportunity to build something new and unique, using latest end-point technologies, integrating with cloud backends, together with top notch professionals in team.
Company also offers a competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises and even subsidizes your commuting by paying you a bicycle and many more things. Relocation help and compensation is also included.
C++ под Windows, релокация, cybersecurity