- Work with development and QA teams to design and test new features.
- Execute development testing on wireless products using a combination of manual and auto testing techniques.
- Create, maintain and execute test specifications and test cases.
- Identify, document and track software defects found during testing.
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
- Gather test case requirements in a fluid and fast-paced development environment.
- Enhance the overall test infrastructure.
- Write test plans & test cases.
- Perform ad-hoc, manual, automated testing.
- Clearly log defects, maintain test data, and monitor test performance over time.
- Investigate incoming bug reports prior to escalating to Software Engineers.
- Reproduce issues, provide logs, and run applications through a debugger.
- Personal dedication to quality software and passion for testing and troubleshooting.
- Hands on and proven expertise in Test Automation (preferably using Python).
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- From 3 years of experience in quality assurance and/or automation.
- Ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports and test results.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies.
- Experience in testing software and/or embedded devices.
- Experience with network protocol layers and familiarity with testing of networking products.
- Experience with installation and usage of networking test tools, traffic generators, wireless test tools and sniffers and scripting languages a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Conditions and benefits:
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects with a highly motivated team of developers and testers;
- Flexible schedule;
- Health insurance (including family members);
- Office located in downtown area;
- Business trips are possible.
QA, Python, autotest, test