The international company architects software solutions spanning IT infrastructure management, database management, data protection, performance monitoring. We are looking for the candidate in global DevOps team, using the latest of technologies and environments to deliver, monitor, and operate SaaS.
- Maintain, and operate shared micro services for the common SaaS platform;
- Participate in releases, deliveries and deployments in an operational capacity;
- Configure and setup production monitoring for Saas products and micro services;
- Configure monitoring and monitor the products in production, diagnose, resolve and escalate issues in collaboration with other development teams.
- Experience in Windows and Linux (desirable) system administration;
- Good working knowledge of AWS and/or Azure;
- Proficient in one or more of the scripting languages: Python, Powershell, Bash;
- Experience with CI/CD toolsets and concepts such as Jenkins, VSTS (or TFS), AWS CodePipeline;
- Good technical English.
- Experience with build tooling, preferably for ..node.js, Python or .NET applications;
- Comfortable with git version control or other common branching concepts;
- Experience with distributed monitoring and logging tools, preferably NewRelic and Elastic stack.
- Extensive benefits package;
- Annual bonus;
- Medical insurance for you and your relatives;
- Life&Travel insurance;
- Flexible schedule;
- Office in the center of Saint-Petersburg;
- Business trips to US, Europe or Canada;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Relocating opportunities.