International engineering services company architects the busiest e-commerce services for the largest retailers in the US to solve challenging problems, develop enterprise high-load
services with millisecond response time, and to improve development processes
by introducing Agile, test automation, and CI/CD processes. It focuses on Big
Data analytics, scalable omni-channel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
- Lead the team of DevOps engineers working on deployment automation tools.
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts.
- Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services.
- Understand main concepts of cloud computing.
- Good communication skills and technical English.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts.
- General knowledge of Linux architecture and tools.
- Hands on programming experience.
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies.
- Experience in deployment automation tools (Chef, Puppet, ansible).
- Virtual Machines configuration and usage (Xen, VMWare, VirtualBox, KVM,
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases. Pros and cons.
- Version control systems: Subversion, CVS, Git.
- Java and Java application servers.
- Master's or Engineer’s degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science,
- Physics or Mathematics (or equivalent education/experience).
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule;
- Benefits program;
- Business trips to US;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Corporate social events;
- Relocating opportunities.
DevOps, CI/CD, Linux, AWS, Manager