The international company architects software solutions spanning IT infrastructure management, database management, data protection, performance monitoring. We are looking for the candidate in global DevOps team, using the latest of technologies and environments to deliver, monitor, and operate SaaS.
- Develop, maintain, and operate shared micro services for the common SaaS platform;
- Define and implement services and automation for the common DevOps / Continuous Delivery environment;
- Develop, configure and setup advanced production monitoring and diagnosis for Saas products and micro services.
- At least 2 years’ experience developing for and operating a public facing SaaS product;
- Experience with PaaS, micro services, serverless architectures and container technologies;
- Good working knowledge of AWS and/or Azure;
- Proficient in one or more of the following compiled languages: C#, C++, Java;
- Proficient in one or more of the following scripting languages: Python, Powershell, Bash;
- Experience with CI/CD toolsets and concepts such as Jenkins, VSTS, AWS CodePipeline.
- Experience with build tooling, preferably for ..node.js, Python or .NET applications;
- Comfortable with git version control or other common branching concepts;
- Experience with distributed monitoring and logging tools, preferably NewRelic and Elastic stack.
- Extensive benefits package;
- Annual bonus;
- Medical insurance for you and your relatives;
- Life&Travel insurance;
- Flexible schedule;
- Business trips to US, Europe or Canada;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Relocating opportunities.