Our client is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. They architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, they focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
They’re looking for a talented Senior Java developer, who will help them create a new e-commerce platform for one of the most forward-looking US online retailers.
If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
- Participate in system analysis and architecture-building for the client's systems, which are either built on top of ATG or communicate with it
- Be a problem-solving expert
- Work in coordination with the distributed development team
- Strong experience with Oracle ATG
- Good knowledge and experience in Java and REST services
- Experience in Ant, Maven, version control systems
- English - upper-intermediate
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects within grid computing and distributed computing with a highly motivated and dedicated team of developers and testers
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance, benefits program, attractive social compensation package
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Business trips to Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Java, Oracle ATG