Our client is one of the world leading companies providing cybersecurity and antivirus software, headquatered in Helsinki, Finland.
Company's Corporate Cyber Security Business R&D develops and delivers the products used by B2B partners and end customers. This position pays an integral role in development of Mac end-point products for Corporate customers.
Key responsibilitiy in this role is to develop cyber security products for B2B customers and utilize the latest and greatest technologies, processes and tools.
- 5+ year experience of SW developing for MacOS, understanding Apple ecosystem;
- Deep understanding of MacOS internals such as launchd, Mach messaging and IPC;
- Fluent in Objective-C and Cocoa;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Test Automation;
- Continous integration (we use Jenkins) and build systems;
- Experience with Swift;
- Developing for Windows, iOS and/or Linux;
- Darwin kernel extension and I/O Kit development.
- Work in a product company and develop world-class security products that really help customers to protect against cyber threats.
- A competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises and even subsidizes your commuting by paying you a bicycle and many more things. Relocation help and compensation is also included.
- Work in an international team of professionals with goal-oriented, engineering minded and informal company culture.
- Full-cycle of software engineering and DevOps: from refining requirements to deploying the product to production and maintenance.
MacOS, Objective-C, релокация