is a proven leader in mobile application platform development for top eCommerce companies.
It is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. The company architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
We are looking for talented Android Developers / Mobile Developers to join a world-class team to create cutting-edge technologies and platforms in e-commerce domain.
- Strong experience with Android Development;
- Experience in customizing UI or/and developing custom controls;
- Good Java skills with knowledge of RxJava and Dagger;
- Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment;
- General understanding of network protocols, experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Good theoretical knowledge of algorithms/data structures/software architecture principles and practices;
- Intermediate (or better) English skills.
Will be a plus:
- Track record of successful application development for Android platform;
- References to shipped products in the Android Marketplace;
- Knowledge of Objective C or/and C++;
- Knowledge of HTML5.
- Competitive salary;
- Work on bleeding-edge projects in a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations;
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city.