Software maintenance, installation, configuration and troubleshooting/investigation, which includes:
- discussing and planning required system setup (e.g. required hardware, network topology, Tbricks by Itiviti system components layer);
- cases analysis and prioritization;
- collecting of all required information to solve the problem/speed up issue resolving and investigation.
- Customer training and education on all aspects of the trading system (including trading system administration and business logic);
Certification of newly developed market connections (native market protocols, FIX protocols), which involves:
- communication with exchanges;
- configuration of test environments;
- certification tests and troubleshooting together with engineering department.
Apps development, automation of manual processes:
- bash/perl scripting;
- a bit of C++ development.
- Higher technical education
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Technical background:
- basic Unix Shell commands and concepts;
- Linux command line utilities;
- network types and topologies
- network hardware types knowledge (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.)
- general knowledge of TCP/IP as a major network protocol (layers, subnetting, etc.)
- general knowledge about multicast traffic and SNMP
- basic network troubleshooting skills and utilities (ping, traceroute, etc.)
- programming skills:
- knowledge of any programming language (C/C++, C#, etc.);
- Unix shell scripting (bash, perl, etc.) would be a plus;
- knowledge of FIX and any other exchange protocols is a plus;
- Attlassian JIRA experience is a plus;
- Good communication skills and willingness to talk to people a lot.
What we offer:
- Experience in highly innovative product development;
- Dynamic and challenging environment;
- Official salary;
- Monthly and annual flexible bonuses;
- Medical insurance;
- Office in historical centre of Saint-Petersburg;
- Warm and friendly atmosphere, corporate culture.
Support, Linux, English