Our customer, company exclusively focused on Java and the Java Virtual Machine, is looking for a Tools development/DevOps engineer to join development team in St. Petersburg.
- Maintenance and development of the internal continuous integration platform.
- Maintenance and development of the infrastructure and tools for processing, analysis, and convenient representation of product performance data and other metrics.
- Development of other tools critical for the productivity of the development teams, automation of development process elements and routine activities.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Math, or similar.
- Strong experience in scripting: Shell, Python, JS.
- Passion for automation, tools development, convenient representation of analytical data.
- Solid understanding of software development process and practices, continuous integration, popular tools and platforms used for automation in this area.
- Strong operational experience in Linux environment.
- Good knowledge of Java, Java development experience will be a plus.
- Experience in web development. The job will include maintenance and development of Web UI and reporting tools for product metrics.
- English: read/write technical documentation, communicate efficiently with globally distributed team via emails and phone calls.
- Quick learner, self-driven, team player with good common sense and communication skills.
- Work on a very interesting project: You will work closely with development, performance analysis, and QA groups and your results will be crucial for timely and high quality decision making as well as the efficiency of the whole company.
- Modern, spacious and nice office in the center of Saint Petersburg (Petrogradsky district)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package