International IT company from California is looking for a Senior Python Developer in St. Petersburg.
- Work with other team members to develop new features for Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, cover them by acceptance tests;
- Execute and automate deployments to stage and production;
- Understand Agile/Scrum principles;
- Develop and maintain processes: documentation, corporate wiki, knowledge sharing within the team;
- Communicate with customers during the development process;
- Collaborate with external teams (Canada, North America, China).
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 6 years of experience with web application development;
- Strong knowledge of Python;
- Experience with Linux and Linux network administration;
- Speaking and writing English - intermediate or higher level;
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
Nice to have skills:
- Amazon Web Services/Azure/Google cloud services experience;
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems;
- Micro-services development experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Azure Active Directory, Office 365, SharePoint Online, One Drive, Skype for Business, Exchange;
- Good knowledge of PowerShell;
- OAuth 2.0 and Web authentication / authorization experience;
- Knowledge and practical skills in Fitnesse acceptance testing;
- Experience with NoSQL databases and related technologies.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion;
- Friendly professional and passionate team;
- Stable and official salary;
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, 36 days paid annual leave;
- Health and travel insurance;
- Comfortable office with equipped Gym room, shower, fun areas and dining room, fruits and cookies;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- International language courses;
- Regular corporate events.