Our customer is looking for a Delivery Manager (Technical Project Manager) to manage and improve end-to-end software delivery across multiple technologies, in most cases Responsive Web, iOS and Android.
- Overall responsibility for successful technical delivery to meet the requirements and timeline of a project.
- The Delivery Manager is involved in all key areas of software delivery including: project management, system architecture, development, QA testing and Release Management.
- Sprint planning, daily standups, interaction with Development Team, Project Owner and others as needed to resolve blockers and move project towards successful finish
- Maintains an environment in which high quality services are delivered through fostering adherence to the quality system documentation.
- Continually seeks improvements and efficiencies in the way in which work is approached, and is capable of creating dashboards in order to communicate opportunities for improvement
- Provides proactive resolutions to developing problems, and suggests modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem
- Oversees and / or undertakes system integration using diverse tool sets;
- Contributes to decisions about tools, methods and approaches
- Manage Project workspace in Jira and Confluence
- Experience developing high-traffic mobile or web solutions for projects that have aggressive timelines
- Experience managing teams of 8-12 delivering responsive web or mobile projects
- Experience with hands-on technical delivery. Former developer is preferred.
- Preferred: Adobe Experience Manager, Ooyala, Adobe Analytics
- Experience translating business requirements to technical requirements and system architecture
- Skilled at leading development teams, mentoring and coaching across role areas.
- Proficient in inspiring confidence within an engineering team
- Extensive experience with Atlassian Suite or other
- Excellent communicator in English and Russian (both written and spoken)
- Interest in European and American sports
- Experience working for a Digital Agency-type company
- Some form of certification (PMP, Agile, AWS, etc)
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Fitness benefits (after probationary period)
- Free parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment