Lead Developer .NET
- line management/career management of local staff members;
- motivating and setting team goals aligning them with business requirements;
- leading the technical engineering of the application and ensuring that the development team adheres to design best practices;
- performing code reviews or ensure that adequate code reviews are performed by the team;
- identifying technical debt and ensure that it is addressed and communicated to key stakeholders;
- contributing to the software development roadmap, patterns and principles;
- designing, developing and delivering high quality, test driven object-orientated software (up to 80% of working time).
- higher education (IT, mathematics);
- 5+ years in .Net enterprise development and in building solutions in a rapidly growing and fast-moving business environment;
- enterprise developer experience on complex projects involving C#, SQL Server and the SQL BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS);
- 3+ years as Development Lead or proven Team lead and line management experience;
- working experience in multicultural and distributed teams;
- excellent interpersonal skills including teamwork and facilitation;
- ability to engage and work with stakeholders globally;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (both oral and written).
- working in the global matrix team;
- voluntary medical insurance;
- life insurance;
- compensation of fitness;
- professional and career growth;
- business travel - up to 30% (UK).