Our client is seeking an experienced Digital Product Manager who can lead teams of designers, engineers, and architects to deliver custom solutions for our clients — leaders in the sports, media, and entertainment industries.
The individual will be responsible for managing requirements and specifications, and then ensuring that the delivered product meets those requirements. To do this, the Product Manager must be intimately knowledgeable of the client and their business, must communicate effectively with the stakeholders and digital design and engineering teams, and must ensure the viability of proposed solutions to meet those requirements.
This position requires excellent organizational, collaboration and communication skills and has a requirement to travel upon projects needs.
This position will be based out of our St.Petersburg office.
- Take a proactive role in the project prior to the SOW and contribute ideas and solutions options based on client’s needs
- Define requirements gathering, review, and documentation approach for projects based on scope and client needs.
- Gather requirements from client stakeholders and structure into documentation
- Analyse data from disparate sources and formats to guide design and development
- Work with development and product management team to ensure requirements are achievable and inline with best practices and project scope.
- Manage functional business requirements documentation throughout project lifecycle
- Deliver walk-throughs and answer questions on requirements for internal and external team members
- Present business requirement documentation and designs to clients and elicit feedback
- Work with client and project management in the prioritisation of product features with client according to scope, dependencies, urgency, cost, and return
- Take ownership of quality of deliverables and validate requirements with client in UAT
- Take part in product ideation and provide feedback and recommendations to the client for new opportunities, features, or products
- 3+ years defining requirements for responsive web systems and mobile applications
- Understanding of responsive web and mobile application UX, user-centric design principles and development
- Understanding of the SDLC and familiarity with software development technologies and concepts
- Basic understanding of data storage, transformation, and delivery.
- Ability to document, organize and communicate business-level requirements in a thorough and clear manner and advocate for client perspective
- Ability to understand and account for of platform limitations, restrictions or tech-specific edge cases
- Ability to understand technical and business-level product decisions
- Ability to lead requirements gathering, review, and approval process
- Ability to manage client expectations and requests against project scope
- Ability to clearly communicate perspective and advocate for product decisions to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Advanced or fluent English (both written and verbal)
- Preferred: Intimate knowledge of or experience in sports, gaming and eSports
- Competitive salary, benefits, and yearly bonus
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
- Weekly Fresh Direct delivery with a fully stocked pantry and coffee bar
- Monthly team activities
- Health Insurance
- Fitness compensation
- Fully paid English courses and the opportunity to improve English skills by regular collaboration with native speakers
- Free parking