Our client is the company who helps skincare brands provide skin testing and build interactive product recommendations on e-commerce platforms.
- Be a part of the independent and very creative team, developing one of the key company
- Integrate new AI stages of real-time image quality analysis with our Data Science team;
- Integrate elements of Augmented Reality via the latest technologies for 3D in web;
- Develop a process of smooth 3D skin scanning in web;
- Optimize image processing algorithms with WebAssembly and WebGL, improve loading
- time by manipulating threads;
- Leverage the CI/CD to make every new release brilliant;
- Work in an agile environment minimizing distractions and targeted to clearly defined goals.
- 5 years of experience (not less then 2+ years of experience in product teams, building web applications)
- Live in a time zone between UTC+0 and UTC+4 (-2 to +2 hours Tallinn time);
- Experience with asynchronous JS elements (Promises, async/await),
- RxJS observables, chains;
- Experience with AssemblyScript (WebAssembly) or C++ and emscripten;
- Experience with inference of deep learning models in browser (Tensorflow.js, tf.js).
- Good knowledge of English.
A significant plus for a candidate
It will be very helpful if you have some of the listed below experience with:
- any of Vue / React / Angular framework;
- CI/CD processe (automation with npm, Gitlab CI);
- multithreading in browser, webworkers;
- 3D frameworks in web (three.js, Babylon);
- WebGL textures and shaders (3D graphics, web-based games);
- We also encourage you to apply to our position if you have a true interest in:
- Using AI on mobile devices;
- skincare or medical digitalization;
- data anonymization and data quality control topics.
Our technological stack:
TypeScript, Vue, WebRTC, WebAssembly, WebGL, MediaPipe, TensorFlow.js, iframe, React Native,
react-native-webview; npm, GitLab, Google Firebase, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Sentry.
Tools we use to work efficiently:
Atlassian Jira & Confluence, Slack, GitBook, Miro
What we offer:
- First of all, an extremely interesting work on developing a new product in the company portfolio for an emerging market. This means freedom of experimenting, brainstorming, and multiple new technologies to try. What's more?
- Product team with new features development tasks;
- Competitive salary depending on skills;
- Office in Tallinn headquarters or remote work (from home) options are possible.
AI, tf.js, TenzorFlow.js, frontend, WASM, WebGL